RAD TagsAGS Audit Scotland business systems charity Christmas communication Continuous Improvement Diane Kerr EFACS EFACS. SEUG efficiency enterprise resource planning ERP ERP costs ERP Scotland events Field Service Glasgow Heliex Power Holidays Ian Donald Lactalis McLelland lean manufacturing Made in Scotland Manufacturing Material Requirements Planning MRP networking Northern Ireland Peak Scientific Public sector IT RAD RAD HQ RAD Software sales SAM Mouldings Scotland Scottish manufacturing Service SEUG SMAS social media Twitter Yorkhill Youtube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- RAD Software Celebrates New SuccessWe're very happy to announce that the latest round of internal and external training has been completed and that all our consultants have passed with flying colours. Stay tuned for more on the latest professional accreditations of our expert staff.
- Peak Scientific Release Peak Precision SeriesPeak Scientific's new Precision system is a new development in the field of scientific gas generation. Precision serves as a modular system with differing flow rates that allows operators to add multiple generators while maximising lab space. At RAD we're pleased to applaud the latest product developments of our creative client-base. Scotland' […]
- Scottish Economy Outpaces UK It has been reported that Scotland's 2012 third-quarter growth of 0.6% was better than the UK economy as a whole, which grew by just 0.1% over the year. Although the return of serious growth may yet be some time away, it remains heartening that the efforts of Scottish companies are showing some noticable success. At RAD Software we specialise in providi […]
- R.P. Adam and the Fifty Tonne DealR.P. Adam, a long time partner of RAD, have announced an outstanding deal which sees fifty tonnes of Protoklenz GT - a speciality Minco brand gas turbine compressor cleaner - head to a Baghdad power station. As one of the leading lights of the Scottish chemical manufacturing industry R.P. Adam are well placed to achieve even more export success alongside con […]
- Houston Bottling & Co-Pack take part in FutureSMERAD Software partner Houston Bottling & Co-Pack are currently taking part in the FutureSME initiative to test and develop assessments, training materials, and online tools that will enable SMEs to develop their business capabilities in four key areas: operationally, strategically, managerially, and crucially in being able to adapt to the changing competi […]
- ERP System Reviews 2013Is your business system restricting your ambition to expand? Still dependent on spreadsheets? Make it your resolution in 2013 to acquire a solution that will power your plans for growth. At RAD we're currently scheduling EFACS Enterprise Resource Planning system demonstrations for manufacturers, wholesalers & distributors across Scotland - in perso […]
- Merry Christmas from RAD SoftwareAs Christmas approaches and we prepare for 2013, all of us here at RAD Software would like to offer you our very best wishes for the festive season and the year ahead. Our success has always been, and always will be, defined by the success of our clients. It has been a great privilege to provide what we believe to be best-in-industry service and support to […]
- Morton, Young & Borland and The Ghost of Water Row RAD client Morton, Young & Borland have once again illustrated their artistry through involvement in The Ghost of Water Row project in Glasgow's famous Govan district. This pattern of material used in the project draws upon the Flemish heritage of the handloom industry in Govan, and the uniqely beautiful work of Morton, Young & Borland. As ever, […]
- R.P. Adam Celebrate 122 Years of Manufacturing SuccessRP Adam, one of Scotland's most venerable manufacturers of cleaning and hygiene products have been making quality products for an impressive 122 years, and still going strong. Of course this strong heritage has been no barrier to developing industry leading products, as their continued growth and impressive range illustrates. With RAD Software and the E […]
- Aberdeen named as UK 'Supercity' by HSBCIn a report released this week, Aberdeen has been identified by HSBC as one of several ‘Supercities’ that are taking the lead in driving the UK economy. HSBC identifies Aberdeen’s oil and gas industry focus of the region as a crucial factor that makes the city a leading hub for business. At RAD Software we provide a selection of established business system s […]
- RAD Software Celebrates New Success
RAD Software Staff
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31